- 4 frozen bananas
- 240 grams black currants
- 60 milliliters water
- 2 tablespoons stevia powder
- 2 tablespoons Chia seeds
- Place the blackcurrants with 60 milliliter water in a pot over medium heat. Cook it for 5-10 minutes.
- Reduce the heat a little bit. Mash some of the blackcurrants and add the stevia powder and the chia seeds.
- Cook it for another 5 minutes till the chia seeds start to thicken your sauce.
- Remove it from the heat and let it cool down a little bit.
- Place the frozen bananas in a blender and blend them up till they are smooth.
- With a spoon you can make some nice ice cream banana balls and place them in a bowl. Add the black currant sauce and enjoy.